Ever notice how some blogs (we won't mention any names) delete or censor comments the blog administrators simply don't agree with? That won't happen here. In fact, there's only a few simple rules:
- Try to stay (reasonably) on-topic.
- No profanity or obscenity.
- No threats of violence, against anyone.
- We discourage insults and verbal attacks as well, but we don't plan on playing internet policeman. If you don't like what someone says, ignore it.
- No shameless self-promotion. If you've written a book, maybe you can get away with descretely mentioning that, but we don't want to hear about your dog-walking service or your new jewelry line.
- You can post under your real name if you must, but I'd encourage use of a pseudonym. There's a lot of weirdos out there, and they want to know where you live.
Remember: whenever you comment on someone's blog, save a copy for yourself. You might need to use it here!